Monday, January 26, 2009

I Have Committed a Grievous Twilight Sin...

And will be out of town on March 21, 2009 - the much anticipated DVD release date. I can still hear Snarkier wailing and shaking her fists to the heavens. Sadly, I will be highly intoxicated somewhere in Austin, TX at the SXSW Festival when the DVD comes out.

I asked Snarkier to wait until that Sunday or Monday to watch it. She muttered something under her breath about having the keys to my house and boiling my ferret in a pot of water.

On the upside, I'm bringing my Edward doll with me (screw you, ironic judgmental hipsters - the doll is COMING WITH ME) and I hope to get some good pictures of him in various stages of debauchery.

Side note - I just reread the previous paragraph and, frankly, it kind of creeped me out. I'm too lazy to change it though.

Until then, I'll have to hope Snarkier forgives me my trespasses and enjoys really retarded Twilight parodies.




I don't know why but this one had me in tears.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that paragraph was pretty funny... glad you left it in... Freudian slip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! Yes, I suppose it was a bit of a slip, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that paragraph was pretty funny... glad you left it in... Freudian slip?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!