Apparently my tardiness is rubbing off on JJ, because she's usually on top of things and is quick to chastise me for running constantly behind. So we're hanging our collective heads in shame that we didn't get to this sooner, but from Jenny Jerkface and me, a big thanks to TwiCrack Addict, Pillow Biter, and Danger Magnet for awarding us the "You're Blog is Fabulous!" award last week! We looooove reading all the other Twi-themed blogs out there, and frankly while we're still rather shocked that people even read us in the first place, getting tagged with this bloggy goodness makes us feel all warm and uber-gushy inside. Just like almost everything Twilight-related tends to do. (Really, who can blame us for being so obsessed with Twilight? Who doesn't like feeling smooshy inside?!)
It's our understanding that we're now supposed to spread the love to five of our fave blogs and then list five of our addictions. Or something like that... However, because we are so
And things I am addicted to???
- Twilight/all things related to Twilight (obvs! I'm a relative newbie, but I fell hard!)
- Blogging (see above...) - writing, reading, staring at Sitemeter stats...
- The "orange" food group (includes Cheez-its, Cheetos, Cheese Doodles, Cheesey Poofs - you get the idea...) and all the other food groups, too (I am a total foodie)
- Hunting for awesome mid-century modern stuff at estate/tag/rummage sales
- Music. Almost everything, mostly indie rock. Right now I am obsessing over a couple of M. Ward songs. They say having a song stuck in your head--seriously stuck--is a sign of any number of psychological disorders, one of which is OCD. Is it wrong that this amuses me?
- Twilight. Natch.
- Music. Lots of it. All the time. Right now I'm absolutely addicted to Neutral Milk Hotel. Or Born Against if the train ride in is shitty.
- Trying to guess what communicable diseases my fellow commuters have and devising new ways to get them not to sit near me. (Edward used to work. So did picking my nose. I think I'm gonna just start growling at them now.)
- This guy! He's my chicken.