Sunday, November 14, 2010

Twitarded Has a Secret... A Dirty, Half-Nekkid Secret!

Awwww Forks... it seems to always be on my brain and I always love talking about it. The time I spent in Forks with everyone was truly some of the best times I've had in a long, long time. I would say with the exception of my honeymoon/elopement to Alaska, this was the best trip ever. I still get all weepy when I think of all the amazing ladies (and a few men) I met during that epic weekend. Everyone was just so fucking awesome!

See... we just arrived and already cracking up! Epic fucking trip.

Sooooo...have I buttered you up enough? I hope so because after you read this, you may want to lynch the Twitarded crew. You see, something happened to us in Forks...something you may never be able to forgive us for. It's not like we planned it or anything. It just happened.

On Saturday, before the big Twitarded private party, Jenny Jerkface, Snarkier Than You, Myg, VitaminR and I headed down to Kalaloch for some sight seeing. If you didn't make it to Kalaloch, put that on your "must see" list for next year because it was ah-MAZ-ing! So fucking gorgeous, I could have laid on that beach all day!

I'm not sure if I was just having such a good time I had to lay down... or if I was waiting for some action!

We had such a fun day playing in the sun... writing in the sand... trying to outrun the surf. And Gus was there to capture our jollification. The pictures he captured that day are some of my favorites from this trip. Honestly, we thought the only thing that would have made our day more incredible was if TexasKatherine had been there with us. *sniffle sniffle* [Note from TK: Are you being nice to me? Do you feel ok?]

Until this happened... [Clicky to enlarge.]

The whole fucking day = total greatness!

We had a unsuspected [spectacularly hot] visitor show up and crash out little Kalaloch party! He asked us not to tell anyone he was in town and we agreed, only if he would hang out with us on the beach [and possibly play Seven Minutes in Heaven with us until we each had our turn]. He gladly obliged and joined in our silliness like he was one of the gang. Never in a million years did we think this would happen and we wished we could've shared it all with you... errr, not really. We don't like to share. We're greedy whores like that.

Even half-nekkid he wanted in on our fun, jumpy picture!

Wondering what happened to his clothes? Myg dared him to strip down to his boxers and dive into the water. And then Jenny Jerkface stole his clothes and hid them. He ended up chickening out so STY and VitR tried to pants him but fuck, he's a slippery little bastid. He was even more slippery when I tried to tackle him in the sand. He was a good sport though... a very good sport.

Finally... the action I was waiting for! Come and get me baby!

PS: To see what Jumpy Rob has been up to since leaving Forks, click here!

29 comments:

  1. OMG...we did a similar post. LMAO. Yours is funnier, of course. But it's hysterical that we both chose a secret theme..lol

    LOVE the one of him jumping over LKW! PMSL!!!!!

    Love you girls.

    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does it! Come Forks trip 2011 and none of you twi-tarts will be out of my site 31!!! How could you play wizza prettay without moi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been out all day and I just coming home to find all these hilarious jumping Rob pictures and posts!! I LOVE IT!!! So freaking funny!!!

    And what's this about your elopement/honeymoon in Alaska?? My hubby and I eloped too!!! Not to Alaska but ... what a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having fun all day making jumping Rob photos!! He is so much fun to play with. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL!! Great post! all the manips are hilarious and the jumpy pic is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *pouty face* I wish I went to Forks. hmph.

    hehe Great pics! I fucking love jumpy Rob : ) nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like I said earlier in an email to my beloved Twitards...now everyone knows why I had such a sissy ass jump in that photo....I had to stay low to check out the goods to my right....Package appraisal duty if you will. I am happy to report that all was intact and ready for blast off. He sure is a jumpy lad....fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I had to triple dog dare him to strip down in front of Gus and Paul with all those cameras, but in the end, you know Rob can't pass up a dare. Men.

    My word verification is "pringing" and I know there's a joke here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFLMAO! You ladies kept that secret for a long time! Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAAAAAA!!! I was waiting for this post. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time before this weekend full of cannonball Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PMSL!!! Brilliant, LKW. I knew it would be. Like we were discussing on twitter, this has been an epic week for Rob fans, and jumping Rob was the cherry on top. Lucky h00r!

    Mwah!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. God, that photo is gonna haunt him forever now. Anyhow, I'd like to see his trench crawl technique. Il'l be watching to see how low he can go, how high he can stick his ass in the air, what his finger technique is like and can he successfully complete a mission, leaving all those he comes into contact with, fully satisfied.

    Now where is @AGirlintheSouth, we gotta work on our BR mission.......

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Just laiughed so hard I amlost pee'd myself!! FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LMFAO!! Jeezus that is some of the funniest shit evah!! I'm pro'ly gonna be giggling in my sleep all night.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That pic is SO my new wallpaper! I'm going to frame that mfs - LOVE it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love this man anymore, he has to go and jump around in his boxer briefs! I fucking love Jumpy Rob! Nothing like the precious in motion! And the expression...maybe a preview of his O face??? Hmmmm! Thanks for the link to the other Jumpy Rob pics as well! Fucking priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My cat is looking at me strangely 'cause I'm laughing so hard.

    If I knew I wouldn't be fired, I'd love to stick a few jumping Robs into the web sites I manage. What's the point of having the power if you can't use it for personal enjoyment?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fucking hilarious. Can't wait for #FORKS2011 so that the mysterious half nekkid stranger can come back.

    Did you see the hint I popped into that last sentence? Subtle much?

    ReplyDelete
  19. somebody needs to make a full size jumping rob STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love you h00rs so hard...your the only ones that can make me laugh @ 6:43 am on a monday fuckin morning. Thanks I needed this.

    P.S. When do the rest of us get to see the pic Gusgus took in Forks?

    ReplyDelete
  21. OME, that is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it, more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You guise are seriously the best flu medicine out there. I feel like shit, yet the Jumping Rob pics made me laugh-cough so hard I think I expectorated most of the shit in my lungs.

    You guys are the fucking Mucinex of the blog world & I love you for that.

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  23. LLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
    You'd think I'd learn... no drinking of any substance when coming here... but no.. I just don't. Excuse now, I must go blowdry my keyboard now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the jumping Rob pics and I love you guys too! Hitting Forks with all of you Twitards was one of the best decisions I ever made. I can't wait to meet up with everyone again :) Mwahhhhhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LMFAO at the jumping Rob pics!!
    They are hysterical! Thanks for making my day. *wipes tears from eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fucking BRILLIANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!