I think this sign says something about November 10th but it's some kind of funky English I don't read.
Also, I apparently don't understand what "theatrical release" means. In case you don't either, "theatrical release" actually means "not coming to a theater that is a reasonable distance from your house and wouldn't require any extensive travel".
So, yeah. This movie is only being played in super-cool cities right now. And before you go there, just because I travel to one of these super cool-cities everyday for work is a moot point. The feature is dead, Angela. Don't bring it up again.
Eric Yorkie is such a dick sometimes.
Anyhoo, despite the fact that I'm honestly lazy enough to NOT want to schlep my ass into the city to see this movie on a day that I am not obligated to commute... I still really want to see it.
I'm still waiting for "How to Successfully Hide a Body" to come in but some donkey-dinghole in Maine has had it, forever (click to enlarge)... [Note from LKW: Bite me. I need no instruction... we learn that shit at birth.]
Granted, this flick has a 98% chance of ending with people singing in rolling fields and holding hands but whatever, I'm holding out for the other 2%, which probably involves drug use and emotional devastation. What can I say, sometimes rainbows and unicorns just don't do it for me. Strippers with shitty lives, on the other hand, do.
Wait. That sounded bad.
Admittedly, there is another reason why I can't wait to see this movie--I want see Kristen Stewart in a roll that is NOT Bella Swan. Watching her play Joan Jett gave me hope that KStew could actually be a good actress.
Kristen Stewart looks like cracked out stripper in this picture and she's STILL hotter than me. So unfair.
Look, I know we tend to rake ol' KStew over the coals for her acting. We're not trying to be dicks about it. We just tell like it is. I don't care how much you love her, you can't deny the fact that she's a tad...twitchy in the Twilight saga.
The thing is, I WANT KStew to do an awesome job in this film. I hope she nails that character as hard as she's probably nailing RPattz.
Judging from the trailer and NSFW excerpt below, I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, she can pull it off. I've got my fingers crossed.
Let us know your thoughts! Are you interested in WttR or are you going to say suck it because it has the one half of Robsten you don't want to see half naked?
P.S. - There is another reason I want to see this movie - I kind of have a thang for James Gandolfini. DON'T JUDGE ME, YOU TWATS. Or I'll have Tony Soprano come and break your kneecaps.
P.P.S. - The last sentence above was a test to see how many people actually continue reading after watching videos.
P.P.P.S. - It's also a true statement. LMT.