Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FORKS UPDATE: The T-Shirts Are Here! The T-Shirts Are Here!

UPDATE: We've been experiencing some technical difficulties today -- some website that rhymes with dazzle -- pulled all our merch. Assholes. But have no fear... Cafe Press has a bunch of stuff too - not just for babies!


The day you've all been waiting for is finally here! The Forks 2011 T-Shirts are available to order. We would like to give HUMONGOUS props and sloppy wet kisses to 17ForeverLisa (@17foreverlisa) and Mama Cougar (@Mama_Cougar) for their amazing work in coming up with both the concept and design for this year's t-shirt. It's fucking a-MAZ-ing if you ask me! Plus, I'm carrying a gun so what's better than that??

We have two pages of merchandise set up on Zazzle for your shopping enjoyment. T-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, baby gear, stickers, mugs -- click HERE to peruse it all! I've also added some other baby stuff over at Cafe Press -- click HERE for that!

So without further ado... I present... The FORKS 2011 T-SHIRT!! Be sure to tweet these ladies and let them know how much you absolutely fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE this design!

Here are just a few samples of what awaits you on Zazzle.

Short sleeve t-shirt -- available in many colors.

Long sleeve t-shirt -- available in many colors too!
A couple of things to keep in mind while shopping:
  • The ladies t-shirts tend to run really small.
  • If you would like to order a dark colored t-shirt, please click on the black version and pick from there so you get the white image.
  • Same goes for light colored t-shirts, please click on the white version so you get the black image.
  • I've added men's merchandise too since there are some guys making the trip. Or if you like a baggier t-shirt. The women's stuff is fairly fitted.

See you all in FORKS!! I can't believe it's just 5 weeks away!

29 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love it!! Well done 17ForeverLisa and MamaCougar!! *runs off with credit card to zazzle*

    umm...w/v: stymen - is STY going spoiler-free for BD?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Lisa and Mary..you girls rock my socks off . thank you so much...Now I must go and order my shirts...SKAWEEEE,

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband might actually get one of these shirts!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

    Lisa and Mary that is amazing!!! You ladies ROCK!!!!

    Off to shop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeee. Yay the shirt. I cant believe its 5 weeks away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! May the Forks be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies these shirts are fantastic! As I shall not be able to attend the awesomeness that is sure to be Forks 2011, I am purchasing a shirt so I can be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! Think I'll grab an extra for the girl child's 13th bday - soooo sad she is not old enough to go (yeah right!). Nice job ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. EXCELLENT! ...Maybe I need to remake the Jeep cover with these guys on it! Maybe I need to ask Lisa and Mama for permission...


    These look amazeballs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had a nerdgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @cetacean34 - LMAO!!

    Glad you like the design, kidz. Mary came up with the theme and I ran with it...all the way to a graphic artist I work with. I'm just responsible for some tweaks, the quote, and the layout. Bottom line? Team effort.

    @Lindsay Rae - Go for it. DM or email me if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS: Be safe, LKW, you could shoot your eye out with that thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I at first thought my Bolton/Jack Sparrow shirt was the best thing ever...and now you prove me wrong.

    THIS SHIRT IS EFFIN' AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa and I are one step closer to total planetary domination with our inconceivable level of awesome.

    Glad you all like the shirts!!!

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohmygod!!! I LOVE IT! Nice job ladies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. can anyone tell me how small these shirts run? are we talking new moon walmart small?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Libs -

    YES. The ladies fitted t-shirts are RIDICK small. Like THREE sizes small. I'm a big girl who normally wears a 1X, but even the 2X from Zazzle made me look like a fucking overstuffed sausage.

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Has my brain completely gone to mush or am I the only one who only sees the older twitarded stuff when I click on the links? I WANT AN AWESOME NEW T-SHIRT NOW...STOP HIDING FROM MEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking into the mysterious disappearance now. WTF ZAZZLE?? Don't make me go all fucking ape shit on yo ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mount your mighty steed LKW and go slay the dragon that is Zazzle... GET OUR STUFF BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What the hell happened?!? I finally got a chance to order my t-shirt and now it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Friends --

    Zazzle ate the t-shirts. Well, no, actually they're just being complete asstards and have claimed that our "Design contains content that violates the intellectual property rights of Zazzle’s brand partners." Fuck you Zazzle.

    Please stay tuned to an alternate way to get your fabulous Forks 2011 T-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the designs!!! Sofa king cute! I need one. STAT.

    ReplyDelete
  24. WHAT A BUNCH OF HOOEY!!! Stupid Zazzle and their "intellectual property rights". Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was just about to leave a comment asking what would happen if we had already ordered our shit when an email from the asswipes at Zazzle popped up saying my order had been canceled. Fucking bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. We are so, SO sorry for this nonsense with Zazzle. We are working diligently to find another place to host our merch and then... Zazzle is going down, bitches!!

    Again, we're really sorry. We'll keep you posted as soon as we get online again.

    ReplyDelete
  27. gotta get a shirt gotta get a shirt gotta get a shirt.......

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aaaw sorry for the Dazzling CockUp, glad you guyd had a plan B.

    I may have to order one of these shirts even tho I'll probly never actually get to Forks. But my obsession with another series of movies that isn't Twlight(shocking I know) makes it necessary for me to have one of these! And I can show solidarity with you TwiTwats all the way over in deepest darkest Africa :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!