Thursday, November 17, 2011

Twitarded Can't Come to the Blog Right Now!

It's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!


In honor of Breaking Dawn Part 1, Twitarded is taking the night off. And by this I mean that Jenny Jerkface, Snarkier Than You and Myg are headed into NYC to see the movie (so jealous). TexasKatherine is busy growing a human, and your truly is currently wracked with grief over the fact that I have to wait until tomorrow night to see it. I really could barely type out this post through the teary haze.

We'll be back soon to give our thoughts on Breaking Dawn... stay tuned! And we can't wait to hear your thoughts as well!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. The mere fact that you blog to explain why you aren't blogging tonight makes me feel like a fail for only blogging once since Forks.

    Sorry you can't see Breaking Dawn tonight. I'm sure it won't change that much by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeee! The day has come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited I called myself a twit...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, back up here! TK is PG? Congrats TK!
    Sorry LKW, it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw it at midnight and we have much to discuss!

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am chronically ill and can't go to movie theaters anymore. I won't get to see it until it comes out on dvd next year sometime. I do hope everybody has a great time seeing it and it is everything we hope it will be and more. From what I've read, everybody that has seen it, loves it. I love this blog, btw. Y'all crack me up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!