Saturday, December 10, 2011

Don't People Even MAKE Robert Pattinson Videos Anymore???

Remember back in the day when people used to make awesome videos featuring RPatts and we'd post them and everyone would coo over them and then wipe the drool off their monitor and (grudgingly) get on with their day??? Whatever happened to that??? Because I've been looking for new videos lately, and I keep coming up empty-handed. Boo! I am not the best at searching YouTube, granted, and they have a new look (like everyone! change is bad!) that apparently is not helping my search results (can I filter by "not in Czech or Japanese and must actually have something to do with Robert Pattinson and not just be a cruel ruse to get my attention" please? thxkbye).

While I was desperately searching, I DID realize that I missed a lot of interviews during the Breaking Dawn press tour - I kept meaning to go back and watch, but I was overwhelmed and lost track... Maybe you did too! Here are a couple of highlights...

David Letterman!



Ellen!



...aaaand I also found this random one that was pretty damn cute - but where are the rest?!




I'm aware that at takes a ridiculous amount of time and effort to make a video, but there is SO MUCH FODDER!!! PLEASE - someone make a nice video featuring some of the recent red-carpet hawtness and put it to a song that doesn't suck, and we'll be in your debt forever... Seriously - I'll take up a collection if I have to - people will chip in for this - we know that time is money! Just make it go, for the love of all things hot - we need a fix!

9 comments:

  1. HAHA! I love the hot Rob videos too! Some days he looks way better than others though. He can be down right ugly (IE ComicCon2011) or super hot sex-hair god a la the pic in the 3D movies post. I'm also a huge Water for Elephants Rob. I love a man in a bow tie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you said times one million. I miss the videos. I also miss having time to watch every single video. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I want for Christmas is more ROB videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes!

    Bring forth new video hawtness of The Precious, puhlease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok not the song I would have picked, but I do miss vids like that. Why is his wonky parapalegic-esque hand so damn sexy?!?!?

    Gah!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vids available for your drooling pleasure over at Robsessed or The Cold Shower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Checck out the new vids by ElineMichels-awesome! Her newest one is set to "Lay Your Hands On Me" by Bon Jovi-remember him?, and yeah, would LOVE the Precious' hands on me! Her other vids are great tooo! Grab your rabbits &
    enjoy! (I'd put a linky dink here but don't know how-
    FAIL, Robbie, FAIL!) so sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Srsly....Where's Biel? And that last video...I had to watch it on mute. Ain't no way I'm gonna ruin that face with Shania Twain. Fuck.No.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!