Snarkier Than You did a post a while back on 25 random STY facts. I am not nearly diligent enough to come up with 25 things, but I thought it would be fun if we shared a few obscure things about ourselves.
1. I once argued with a bakery employee for 25 minutes to get her to honor my free dessert coupon. I didn't even want the dessert. It was just the principle.
I would make this cake if I was actually sorry.
2. I love college football and hockey, but I can't play any sports. Any. I even got injured playing badminton in high school.
3. I was banned from a Stuckey's somewhere in Georgia when I was 18. I simply wanted to use their bathroom, but the cashier had an attitude about it. Long story short — there was an incident.
This is my First Beach. "TK doesn't come here."
4. I almost didn't get to go on my honeymoon because our travel agent was apparently mistaken about not needing a passport to visit Canada. My driver's license was not sufficient proof of residency, but somehow my library card was. Either that, or the lady at the ticket counter just wanted me to stop saying things like "What do you mean Canada has laws? It's not even a real country." before I started a riot.
5. I love learning foreign languages, but my accents are horrible. I've taught myself a fair amount French, Italian and Latin. I knew some Slovanic at one point, but I've forgotten most of it. My pronunciation attempts at any language could start an international incident.
C'est des conneries!
Enough about me. Let's talk about you. Share a few random tidbits about yourselves in the comments.