Thursday, January 26, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 1 - The Musical? WTF?

What. The. Fuck? Seriously, the exact words that flooded my work-addled brain after hearing that there was actually something called Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Musical. And leave it to Letters to Twilight to bring us such a fucking masterpiece.

If you haven't seen it, you must watch it RIGHT NOW! Put down your smartphone, let your dinner burn to a crisp, let the kids turn to prunes in their baths... just take 8:47 minutes of your life, do yourself a favor and watch this sparkly genius! DO IT!! After you do (and after you've commented here, of course!), please head on over to Letters to Twilight, read their two cents on this stunning work of art, and leave 'em a little love for the sheer brilliance!


Believe me, I was skeptical, knowing the horrific nightmares I had just thinking about what could happen to BD Part 2 with the threats of a daddy-daughter duet with Edward and what's-her-name. I even commented in my previous post about it turning into some kind of twisted Cullen family vampire-y Sound of Music.... So you can imagine my surprise to hear the The Cullen - Favorite Things song! Oh ma gawd, I nearly shit my pants. Wicked creepy. I must be a mind reader or something.

I honestly can't even begin to tell you about all the amazing talent that went into the production of this musical. But let's just say there are many, many parts that holy mother fucking fuckity fuck, nearly caused a major nose disaster involving snorting and Diet Pepsi. I want to watch it over and over again.

The only thing that would make this video better is... well... nothing. It's perfect!

Thanks to LTT for making my day. Hell, you made my week which has been nothing short of shitastic until now!

13 comments:

  1. knew you'd love it! "all that sex".....hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be the first to admit that I don't normally watch videos. This one is definitely worth making an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started watching this the other morning over at LTT and nearly fell all over myself trying to forward it to "the gang" mere moments later. BRILLIANT! Melissa Rosenwhatever could have learned a thing or two from the creators of this mash-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL loved it, they guy doubled over through his legs at the mid point freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pffft. Totally thought you were talking about the actual thing that went down off Broadway This thing. But this is SO much better. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now check out "new moon with lol cats" at Adventures in Twilighting-too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, that was awesome. Freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad I read the comments. I didn't realize this wasn't the Broadway thing. I will watch it asap when I get home. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!