Nonetheless, people always ask what my resolutions are. Because my bitch switch is always on, I usually reply, "To be better than you. Oh look, I'm already done."
I'm still charmingly sassy, though. No, really.
In the unlikely event that I feel like being a better person (NOT that I'm making a resolution to do so), I have created a list of bogus resolutions to share with
- Not gag when I clean out the shower drain
- Win a Grammy
- Star in a telenovela (dibs on the bee suit)
- Start smoking & then give it up
- Eat less candy
- Be less awesome
- Learn to play either the harmonica or the spoons (I am thisclose to being my own one woman band.)
- Stop being personally offended when other people wear Crocs
- Part my hair on the right
- Stop procrastinating
Do any of you make resolutions? Have you ever kept them? If so, what were they? Did any of them involve a harmonica?