Friday, March 9, 2012

The Hunger Games - It's Almost Here!!!

It's no secret that I am stupidly excited to see The Hunger Games movie. I can barely wait for it to come out and I have the premiere date marked in bold on my Hunger Games calendar at work.

All my The Hunger Games addicted coworkers are so jealous of me. 

I don't think I've been this excited for a movie since Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn came to the big screen.

Naturally, I've been a total spoiler whore, gobbling up any still or clip I can get my hands on. So when I found this one, I nearly pooped myself in excitement.



When they announced the cast at the beginning, I hated the fact that they cast Lenny Kravitz as Cinna but the more I see clips of him, the more amazing I think he's going to be.

Soon, my friends. Soon. I already have tickets to see it in NYC on March 23rd. My coworker pre-ordered them for all of us. I'm such a traitor.

Of course, I'll be seeing it again with the rest of the Twitarded crew. Over and over again.

So, tell me -- are you ladies ready for the reaping?

8 comments:

  1. Heck yes! You Twatwaffles carried on and on and on about these stories, so I finally broke down & read them. They were excellent!

    I don't know why these are classified as Young Adult. These kids have to face responsibilities no adult in the real world ever has to deal with.

    I'm not planing on the midnight show, but I'll see it on the first day for sure. May the odds be ever in your favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'hunger' for the film. See what I did there? Ain't I clever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofa King excited. I just re-read THG just to remember how everyone dies (I'm morbid like that). I cannot fucking wait. Even The Bentist is excited about it, which is saying something, since he hasn't read the book yet. He will...Once he sees how BADASS it is.

    I'm with you on Lenny as Cinna. I was pissed when it was announced, but every clip/pic I see makes me love it. I need to get my hands on some gold eyeliner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for this movie!

    GO TEAM GALE. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! I have to agree with you that I am just as excited about this as I was Twilight. The anticipation is killing me after seeing all these amazing trailers and interviews. I drove past Cinemagic yesterday and they had a huge billboard that said 'May the odds ever be in your favor.' I squeed like an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So can`t wait to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!