Friday, March 23, 2012

Pronunciation IS Important...

It all started with ML and I arguing about the pronunciation of Bon Iver. And it ended there too. No, seriously, that was all it took.



We started going through every single one they had to offer and forty minutes later we were still rolling on the floor. It's called pronunciationmanual and it's hysterical. Each clip is a mere eight seconds long, but you'll be laughing for at least another eight minutes after that. Want another one? I thought so.



More?

Fan of Carson Daly, whoever the fuck he is? Here you go.



I know, I know. It sounds stupid. But trust me. Go here and hit PLAY ALL and you'll be laughing your ass OFF. I swear. Happy Friday, my lovely twatwaffles.

11 comments:

  1. That's some funny shit right there. Thanks JJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way they pronounce Volturi! I'm amazed at the way some of us choose to spend our time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I think we've all been there with Bon Iver (proper pronunciation is like a litmus test for hipsters or something; or at least it was until the Grammys...but who watches the Grammys anyway???) -

    http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Bon%20Iver

    (not funny but perhaps helpful.)

    You're welcome. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure which one cracks me up more - Carson Daly, Brett Favre or Bjork.

    However, if I ever get another pet again, I'm totally naming it Brett Favre but pronouncing it in the way it is above. Bo-Foo-fer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Jake Gyllenhaal one is not to be missed! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAGrf57LtvY

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG-How freaking funny. My 8 year old was listening and laughed so loud. What is he saying Mom?!? It's like someone trying to pronounce the word verification leters when trying to publish something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Bentist and I went through 90% of the line up. I think Bjork was one of our favorites, but Chateauneuf de Pape was by far the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bjork one almost made me throw up, I was laughing that hard!!

      Delete
    2. I will agree -- Bjork was hysterical. I fucking died. And Brett Favre or Bo Foofer as he will now and forever be referred to.

      Delete
  8. If only they would make one for "Twat Waffle"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had the Bon Iver fight with someone before. Tons of fun. Even though I was wrong I still won!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!