Thursday, May 24, 2012

Red-Carpet Rob! Robsten Cannesoodling! CAN YOU STAND IT?!

So those of you who live under rocks (and by "under rocks" I mean "someplace where they don't have Twitter") or who generally rely solely on us for your typically late, hot-off-last-week's-press vaguely-Twilighty news, you are in for a TREAT!!!

Gah! Where to even BEGIN?! Robert Pattinson (even after all these years, I still feel weird calling him "Rob") is currently at the Cannes Film Festival, where he is 1) promoting Cosmopolis 2) Cannesoodling[TM] with Kristen Stewart (who is there to promote On The Road) 3) practicing his new Blue Steel looks on the OTR red carpet.

OK, I'm going to just let the pictures to the talking here - my click-n-save fingers are practically in traction after all the hard, hard work they did today. I'm going to have to go ice them down... A Twitard's work is never done. You're welcome.

In vaguely chronological-ish order...

 How cool is Cannes? The name is Pattinson. Robert Pattinson. Now go make me a martini.


  ...as soon as we take some pics because THIS IS SOFA KING COOL!!!


 Into the boatousine... Life is good!


...and arrive LIKE A BOSS.

Proceed to mack out on the red carpet and give your possible New Blue Steel looks a test run. Work it like you OWN IT. Because you do.

(clicky for HUGE)

;kdh lsldkgbvl kdhngdk...(clicky for SO BIG)



 Let's call this the "You have been BAD and need to be SPANKED" look. *fans self*

Trust. You'll like it.





Oh yeah Kristen was there, too... Looking very elegant on TomStu's arm!



Woof.


Peace out - I have a movie film to watch.

And then??? The after-party...

Chill out...

 
Relax...

...and then Cannesoodle[TM] in some spot that you don't realize is in camera range. {{{sigh}}}














Let's say it all together now: AWWWWWW!!!




whisper whisper whisper - wait 'til we get back to the hotel and I'm gonna...


...do WHAT NOW?!


...ohhhh shiiiiit - busted!

And here is a vid of the minute-long "event" - I love the little jig he does somewhere around the middle:



SO CUTE!

...and then today, who emerges like king of the fucking world? Guess he liked whatever she was whispering - look at that cat-who-ate-the-canary smirk!

Who DIDN'T I steal borrow pics from today??? Thanks to my enablers Thinking of Rob, Just Jared, Robert Pattinson Life, RobStenation, and ROBsessed - click on any of those links to find the other 3,247,638 pics that I didn't copy and and share here. Oh and my employer would like to thank you all for the my massive lack of productivity today. If my health insurance won't pay for my crippled mouse-hand, I'll be sending you all a bill. YOU DID THIS TO ME.

And finally, special thanks and let's give a warm Twitarded welcome to my sister-in-law, heretofore to be known as SnarkySIL until she comes up with her own moniker, who still likes me (and possibly likes me more now!) even though she recently discovered that I have a Twilight blog. And despite what she's already read about me, and what I have written here, and the fact that I am presently mooning over some dude who is not her brother, and that eventually she will probably find a really really old post with her picture in it. She hasn't called the Appropriateness Police on me or anything (yet)! *waves*

P.S. Make sure to check back in over the weekend - we don't usually post on Fridays and Saturdays anymore, but there is more Red Carpetward coming up tomorrow at the Cosmopolis premiere, and we might not be able to wait until Monday to get all the goodness up here. I'm not sure how he could possibly turn up the hot-o-meter short of strutting down the red carpet nekkid, but I am definitely staying tuned to see him try!

54 comments:

  1. You complete me. Thank you for this little bit of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a rush today with all this coverage! Like old times {{{swoon}}}.

      Delete
    2. Exactly! It was a trip down memory lane. Brought back that first flush of twilight giddiness, before we knew what we were getting into.

      Delete
  2. Right.....Click........LLLLLLLIIIICCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

    What a way to start a three day weekend.
    Yummo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND I DIE. That video just melts me into a puddle of sugary rainbowy unicorny goo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS, please go ahead and add this to the Best of Twitarded so that I can get to it faster in the future. You know, for research or to show my grandchildren or something else that does not involve drool.

      Delete
    2. Me too! Just when I think I don't give a crapsten, there they go making me feel all warm & fuzzy & shit.

      Delete
  5. I SO wish I could tell what was being said in that vid - and what the Rob "What? WHOT?! No. No! NO! Absolutely NOT!" thing is before he does that little shuffle. We'll never know! But if the long version comes out, I want to know. I could watch that for a while, j/s...

    I might have to make up my own convo for that. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please do, I beg you. You, JJ, LKW, and TK should each come up with what they're saying, and post it. JJ will have him telling Kristen that some crazy woman pooped in his trailer, obv.

      Delete
    2. Maybe THAT was what was being said! Good eye...

      Delete
  6. I really, really, really want to lick him all over!

    Thank you veterans for defending our rights so that we have "free speech" and subsequently can look at all kinds of nonsense on the internet.

    Thank you God for making Robert Pattinson.

    Thank you Catherine Hardwicke for shining a bright light on the beauty that is RPatz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was so excited when I saw this video at work that I declared that for one day, idiot bankers would be able to keep their money for an extra day. I have a feeling I'll be doing the same thing for tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what a pain in the ass it is to go pick and post these photos here, so thank you!

    I was seriously teary after watching that video. Pathetic. My photo should permanently accompany all future references to the term "get a life".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries - you are in good company (arguably, but still).

      Delete
  9. It's one thing to see them kissing, but to have it laid out for us like that. Lmao!!! He does look like he had a very productive afternoon. They look very much in love, and Kristen has my undying respect for doing what we Twitards only dream about. I feel like Star Trek- To boldly go where no Twitards has ever gone before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that last pic he definitely looks like someone who has recently...explored strange new worlds.

      Delete
  10. i stumbled on today's happenings as my hubs was going to pick up my little man from preschool. when he got home i was *this is embarrassing but true* a bit teary eyed and was blubbering about all of the things i was feeling. he thought i was really upset about little mans last day of preschool. no, i was a not so hot mess talking about this video.

    well i've now admitted what a huge dork i am, its cool. i'll always proudly wave my freak flag high when it comes to getting excited about Robsten.

    tomorrow may kill me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! i know exactly how you feel - see my upcoming post which will be title something like "what the fuck happened to me and why does EVERYTHING make me cry?!"

      Delete
  11. These last two days were too much, too much I tell you! A Robsten holiday of sorts. Oh and Rob alone, holy shitballs my Robsession has just been reignited and kicked into high gear. I'm loving the length of his hair (not too long/no too short) and his clit, I mean shit, eating grin ;)

    I'm spent!

    XOXO J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yesterday was a winner of EPIC proportions! I can't believe we get MORE today. I need a nap already.

      Delete
  12. I love the lcjs dkjfkjfsdj kdjflk......comment under that sexy shot of Rob....Oh Kristen just one night in your shoes!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd trade a kidney for a carefully-planned hour. j/s.

      Delete
  13. Holy crap, I go away for two days with no internet access and this is what happens! This is all new to me, so thanks for catching me up on all the dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our normal schedule would get something like this posted...maybe next Wednesday or so, but THIS NEEDED TO BE HERE NOW.

      Delete
  14. I seriously can't feel my legs...my pussy is on fire.

    I can't help it, I just love them together!!!

    and I would love them. together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he could package that look and sell it - we'd all be on line to buy! Damn he looks good...

      Delete
  15. I cannot wait to go to Cannes next month. I'm pissed that I'm gonna be a month late, but damn, I am so excited!! Especially after seeing all of these fucktastic pics. Damn, that man is growin' up fine.

    Time to break open another pack of AAs. This is gonna be a very unproductive 4 day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on how you define "unproductive," really. To me, it sounds like you have plans.

      Delete
    2. Lindsay Rae, you are going to Cannes??? Work, fun?? How exciting!

      Delete
  16. So freaking hot and adorable and just gah! He is the real deal...you just know it. He really brings out the beauty in KStew too. You can tell she is happy and secure...so mych less awkward and aloof these days...it suits her well. He is looking so manly these days too...no ruddy cheeked boyishness anymore. This is only making things harder...or shall I say slippier?....for me. Dayum. I would like to Cannesoodle his............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute together that it almost - ALMOST - makes me not jealous.

      Delete
  17. JoliBijoux@aol.comMay 25, 2012 at 1:32 PM

    Oh Mah Gaaaaah!! To be her just for the Cannesoodle would allow me to die a happy fucking woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could come back as anything...yeah, that please. thxkbye.

      Delete
  18. I will love you for a thousand years for this.

    We like them together for the same reason we love Twilight. And think of those pics when you reread MoTU, I mean Fifty Shades of Earl Grey.

    Best thing of all about Robsten: WHILE THEY ARE TOGETHER TWILIGHT CAN NEVER DIE.

    They make Bella and Edward real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True - and I am totally gonna cry when she breaks his heart.

      Love you too! And think of you all the time when I put on my "Bella makeup" lol...

      Delete
    2. You're so right on about who is going to break whose heart. I'll Have Another has a way better shot at the Triple Crown than Rob has at coming away unscathed. But they are quite lovely at the moment.

      Delete
  19. If I didn't say thank you I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet dreams! Hope they are filled with you-know-who...

      : )

      Delete
  20. I absolutely love the headlock kissy picture. It's so sweet and you can just tell how into each other they are!! I mean, when ML puts me in a headlock it isn't to kiss me - usually it's because I was nagging him or drank the last of the whiskey.

    It's been awhile since we've had an RPattz fix and I feel like I'm swimming in lust!! Yummy British boys.

    And welcome aboard, SnarkySIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't have words, I mean I can type words, but verbally my words are just blubbers...oh and drool...lot's of drool. Just when you think...Oh I guess I'm kinda over this Rob obsession, addiction..I mmust be growing up.. WHAM!!! He shows up all smexy, lusty, and hanging all over the lil woman. ahhhhh back to staring at all the Rob goodness. This should sate me for awhile. AWESOME post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these last few days may have reconverted quite a few back to the faith, j/s... All hail!

      Delete
  22. Thanks for the pics, the shout out, and the new catchy name. Loving your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are loving it! And so sorry I didn't tell you sooner... Also, please have a big pitcher of your awesome sangria on hand next time we get together, because I am going to need it. : )

      Delete
  23. *crawls out from under rock, blinking at how bright it out here* Thank you for posting all of these & the video! I am a complete fan fail and had not seen any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did the boatousine serve cookies? What's with all the mouth wiping on the red carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG! That made my whole weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Excellent collection of photos Snarky, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. KStew always dresses down for the after party...I bet she makes him keep the tux on. I would. DAYUM!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I guess I'm late to the party, but WOW! WHEW! (fans self) He is SMOKIN! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!