Friday, April 29, 2011

Comment Spam: We Can't Make It Stop!!!!

Twitarded is getting a comment face lift. We are currently updating the format of our comments so you may comment on a specific comment. [And now I think it will be fun to see how many times I can type the word 'comment' in one post about comments.]

Please bear with us... unfortunately we can't figure out how to turn off the part that allows you see all the comments and Blogger is projectile vomiting old comments into your boxes. I like a lot of things in my box but eleventy billion old comments was not what I had in mind.

We sort of feel like this little guy right now. Please don't be angry!


We apologize for spamming the shit out of you today! We are desperately trying to fix it. If there's any way for you to turn off the alerts from your end, you may want to do that for the rest of today.

Hopefully Jenny Jerkface will make up to you later...

Happy Friday!

13 comments:

  1. Yeah I was wondering..... No worries. It just reminds me of how much fun I used to have when I wasn't so busy studying. :D
    Fkat

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-ha! i love how JJ gets to make it up to people even though I am the one presently messing things up! and [fingers crossed] it seems to be working now and the comment-splork-fest should be over. i think. *ducks*

    p.s. LOOK! you can reply to this specific comment and tell me what an incompetent ninny i am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG, it works!! I think it actually works!! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just happy it wasn't penis enlargement spam. My penis is already HUGE!

    Cute photo of the boo boo faced dog. It reminds me of my dog. He died six months ago.

    Great. Now I'm depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just happy it wasn't penis enlargement spam. My penis is already HUGE!

    Cute photo of the boo boo faced dog. It reminds me of my dog. He died six months ago.

    Great. Now I'm depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh we seem to be having problems with Discus (the new comment platform) not using people's screen-names. If anyone wants us to delete a comment with their real name (until they figure out how to use their screen name!) please just send me an email (snarkierthanyou@gmail.com) or tweet me (@snarkierthanyou). thanks! and we can DOOOO this!! please don't run away, nice people! come baaaaack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was kind of weirded out by the Twi-spam, but after reading through the emails, I just ended up lmao because we are all fucking hilarious.

    I love you guys. Just...Easy on the email gang-bang, m'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The comment spam is completely made up for by that cutie patootie! *runs to delete eleventy billion emails*.

    I am taking full credit for your 'eleventy billion', LKW. JSYK.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty sure you know who I am by now anyway, so no need to delete my real name. Love you h00rs, hope you get things sorted soon. TwiKiwi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I can't finally comment on my very own blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was a little confused by the Twi-spam, but that puppy makes me forget everything! Plus, always a good laugh down memory lane to see some old comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate when things projectile vomit into my box. It's always a weird feeling.

    I did get like 10 emails today but weirdly they were only on one Twitarded post about Jackson being hot. Blogger and Twitarded know me so well :)

    BTW now that I can add super cool images to these comments, I'm going to be putting a random one on each comment I leave. Because I can. You're welcome.

    Today's picture is the time mine and @amandakmelby's cat lit herself on fire.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!