Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dear Breaking Dawn, Is It November Yet? [Warning: Spoilerific!]

I've been getting worried these last few weeks... Everyone - wherever you looked (including here!) - was going completely bonkers for Water For Elephants. Twilight was virtually banished! It was as if it never existed... God forbid someone had shown up at a WFE event brandishing a copy of Twilight and screaming "BITE ME EDWARD!!!" (uh, maybe it's for the best that I sat out last's Sunday's festivities...).

But while Robward had been busy circling the globe and lighting panties afire while promoting WFE, things have been heating up on the Breaking Dawn front, too... And I'm just going to come out and say that when I saw the "official" images from the set, my stomach did flip-flops. This movie is going to be a hot mess, but I can't WAIT to see it! Summer's not even here and I'm already hoping for November...

Where to begin??? By now, you've all seen Wetward, doing re-shoots in some tropical locale, halk-nekkid and making me not give a whit that he doesn't quite live up to Stephenie Meyer's chiseled-from-marble Adonis. 

(all pics from ROBsessed and Popsugar)
 He looked pretty damn good before he got all wet, too... Is it wrong that I'm secretly happy that he's not all waxed and uber-buff like any number of hot Hollywood types???


No shoes, no shirt, we'll service... [thanks VitaminR!]

*Happy traaaails to youuuuu, until we meet again...*

And then came the Entertainment weekly shots - and I got that same feeling in my chest (and a little lower) that I had when I first stumbled across Twilight several years back. Hey - who says you can't rekindle that flame??? Not me, folks...



Hopefully the first of many, many covers...maybe we'll even get one with the "very strange baby"?

 

Yes, please - I want to watch him making breakfast. Preferably for me, but I'll take what I can get. I'll even pretend that he knows how to do more in the kitchen than have hot sex on the counter nuke hot pockets.









Even Jenny Jerkface would let Wetward come in for a grope. Did I mention that I recently discovered that JJ hates--HATES!--the feel of wet skin against her skin??? And yes, I did follow her around for the rest of the night, touching her with my wet mitts and squiffing her out. I gotta be me.

And this paparazzi pic? - sorry I know i shouldn't be looking - but THIS pic stops me in my tracks and makes me think very bad things. Or very good things. Depending on how you like your things. I couldn't even bear to shut down my laptop because every time I clicked to this window I found myself gasping for air... Oh hell - I know all you twats would sell your souls to be on the receiving end of this look, in private, just before the spanking begins...Myg has indicated that this image - together with Mama Cougar's first-hand description of what Rob smells like - might be the beginning of a sordid little story called "Citrus and Tweed" (please feel free to badger Myg on Twitter until she relents and agrees to write this for us. I NEED this story.)


Clicky to feel the full intense burn of Angry Rob... I'm sorry, but really - you MUST view this image in all of it's smoldering full-size glory. I can smell the citrus and tweed from here. It smells like delicious. Mmmmm... Please, Myg???

So were you able to tear yourself away from handsome, red-carpet suited-up movie-premiere WFE Rob to appreciate a lil' Edward goodness??? Did it get you as hopped up for the it'll-be-here-before-we-know-it release of Breaking Dawn or is it just a distraction at this point?

34 comments:

  1. WTF??? Bella never ate waffles on her honeymoon? If they can't get the little things right, how can they get the important stuff right?

    Oh well. No matter. I'll just go see it for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh STY, I definitely tore myself away to oogle all of those BD pics that surfaced. Honestly, they make me even more giddy than all the WFE ones. Cannot wait till NOVEMBER!

    And that angryward pap pic...hot damn. Not to mention I love a man in a worn-in t shirt. He looks so...nuzzle worthy...like I've been a bitch and I'm trying to gain back his affection, so I bury my nose in his chest and beg for forgiveness, but first he insists on spanking me for being such a twat..OH WAIT, where was I? Sorry, got discracted. It's a smoldering pic, simply smoldering!

    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lawd, that angry pap pic does really funny things to me. Good, funny things. Yum.

    He is just so ridiculously good looking and the pic of him leaning over the breakfast table makes me want to well... lean over the breakfast table. Preferably with him directly behind me.

    STY - You're in so much trouble, lady. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy traaaails to youuuuu, until we meet again...*


    BEST CAPTION EVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see this awful movie. I hope the bonus footage includes a bloopers reel of Rob in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be so awesome if we all saw this movie together...ya know just buy every ticket to a theater and have a twitard only viewing. It would be epic! js

    STY awesome post! I have yet to see WFE, but have been drooloing/squeeing over every BD pic on the interwebs :)

    Cant wait to see everyone in FFFOOORRRKKKSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I woke up this morning and checked out ROBsessed for all the WFE goodness. But what did my tired eyes see, but Robward in all his pale glory. I gasped and leaned into the screne until I was fogging up the freaking screen! I didn't realize how goddamn parched I've been for BD updates and drool worthy pictures. Then you show me "Angry Rob" and BAM, I'm done. He's so freaking beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for feeding the frenzy dear heart! I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bare feet and black jeans. That looks like a fanfic come-to-life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking that someone SERIOUSLY needs to write a fic about that pap photo,...angryward...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmshuddermmmmmmmmmmmlickslips...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That photo of angry Rob makes me shift in my seat....seeking something....friction perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @TheRugbyMom - I am a tad worried, too - if there isn't a massive pile of eggs somewhere on that table when it's all said and done, I'm going to be pissed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK I'm fucking with the comments platform, everyone. DON'T FREAK OUT. [note: I am FREAKING OUT!]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll try not to freak out at this format. But I don't do well with change. And if Blogger eats this comment, I won't be happy. Not that I have anything of value to say, but, y'know, I'm lazy, I don't want type this meaningless drivel twice.

    Annnnnnyway... it turns out that my brain can handle both Robkowski and Robward at the same time. Work and RL had to give up their space, but let's face it, they weren't my favorite uses of time anyway. LOVE the WFE pics, LOVE the BD pics! And, love-love-love that airport pic. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay - it's working!! And we can do replies now!!! WHEEE!!!

    p.s. all the "old" comments are importing, but it might take a little while...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would totally read "Citrus and Tweed", jsyk. Love Rob in that snug XXL shirt at the airport. I know he's pissed but it just makes him look that much hotter.

    I love the pic of he and Kstew with the scrambled eggs. Really looking forward to BD1!!

    BD2? meh...not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh geez. We can reply to individual comments now? There goes the remaining five free minutes of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. New comment section! Awesome! Oh, thank you sooo much for these pictures. All of them. A few quick things to say then I'm out:
    1. Her hair! It's fucking natural again! Oh my gah, that makes me so happy. You have no idea. Almost ruined Eclipse for me, you horrible, horrible wigmakers. Very smart choice, the Stew - you don't want those people getting their mitts on you again.
    2. WetRob...gah
    3. AngryRob...even more gah. And I do feel dirty for looking at papz pictures too, STY. And this one hurts very very good.
    4. Thanks for the lovely- I come here for my belated but belovely Twilight goods. Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  19. look at you ladies, making changes to the blog. i was impressed when you changed it from 2 over-thirty chicks to 3 over-thirty chicks. baby steps. ;)
    like the new format!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mmhmm, Yum! Another awesome post Snarky. I think I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok changes are always fun, finally figured out how to comment. Yay!?
    You guys are on top of breaking news more changes, what will a girl do?
    Breaking Dawn looks like its going to be oh so good with lots of half nekked Rob/Edward, hopefully better than the book was. Myg new fic???? {{{happy dance}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jen, I had to reply to this to tell you that I am literally LOLing at my desk! *wipes tears*

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks! it's still all sorts of fucked up and people's real names are showing here and there (take a deep breath everyone!) but it's gonna work out! Ooooor we'll pull the plug on Disqus. but since I don't know how to do that either, um, yeah...

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  24. I feel dirty too. Very dirty. Definitely in need of being punished... Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  25. someone has pointed out that "eggs" looks suspiciously like a WAFFLE. Don't fuck with us, Bill Condon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is a pretty, pretty man. Damn.....

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm really hoping that the angry one shows up in my dreams very soon. Fuck me, he needs to punish me like right the fuck now.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Does anyone else find it odd that Rob has hairy arms and Edward doesn't?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Does anyone else find it odd that Rob has hairy arms and Edward doesn't??

    ReplyDelete
  30. Muhwawawa. Being able to reply to people's comments is gonna be fucking great.

    ReplyDelete
  31. All I can say is... oh so pretty. And angry. So pretty and angry. You can take your anger out on me, Rob, I swear I don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thaaaaank you for mentioning that you are glad he's not waxed and over-buffed like all the other Hollywood blokes. (To me that look is so not sexy and I prefer men to look like men instead of perma-tanned, over-pumped, smooth Barbies. Yuck). Rob is absolutely gorgeous and sexy as he is, whether he is paler than any other guy in Tinsel Town (like they're natural about it) or is sans 6-pack; who gives a toss when he wrote the book on what hotness is anyway.

    And that papz pic (I hate the papz ones too) but you're so right about that one. Mmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thaaaaank you for mentioning that you are glad he's not waxed and over-buffed like all the other Hollywood blokes. (To me that look is so not sexy and I prefer men to look like men instead of perma-tanned, over-pumped, smooth Barbies. Yuck). Rob is absolutely gorgeous and sexy as he is, whether he is paler than any other guy in Tinsel Town (like they're natural about it) or is sans 6-pack; who gives a toss when he wrote the book on what hotness is anyway.

    And that papz pic (I hate the papz ones too) but you're so right about that one. Mmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Whoops, sorry, that happened twice. Feel free to delete one!!!! (And I had to add that pic cos - well - yuuuuuuuuum).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!