Thursday, December 22, 2011

He Sees You When You're Sleeping...

If you're all as busy as I am this week, you probably don't have a heck of a lot of time to spare so I won't keep you too long. I'm not sure what's going on lately but it's like all the busy-bee stars are aligned and I can't seem to keep my head on straight. I thought work was supposed to slow down this time of year. Fuck no!

Work + Christmas + Going on Vacation = Spinning LKW

Good news is my shopping is done. Bad news is I still have to wrap it all. Good news is I still found a little time to rustle up some funny Christmas-y videos to entertain you. I thought I'd make things good and simple tonight and I Googled "Robert Pattinson Christmas" and nearly pissed my pants when I watched this JibJab video.



If you've never played around with those hilarious JibJab videos, you have no idea what you're missing. My cousin Double_Dippin was even on a JibJab tear a couple weeks ago and did this one for the Twitarded crew.


Don't we make the cutest fucking elves ever?? And our guest elf... well, he never made it back from that cabin. You wonder why he's been MIA lately. *whistles innocently*

I truly hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season!

Merry Christmas from the Latchkey house!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh crap! I did all my shopping online, but I forgot I have to wrap all this stuff!!! Drat!

    Merry ChristmaKwanzaHanukka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Rob is basically humping everything in sight. Go ahead, watch it again. Admire the hum'ping action;
    ng[[';';;';;;l;l;l'/;;l.l.,lk,. l; .., (That would be The Bentist typing.)

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS, BITCHES! I hope none of us get coal in our stockings...even though, God knows we deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how in the last jib jab video the mouth openings are nowhere near your lips, so it looks like you all have magical disappearing copstaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to each & every Twitard. I am so grateful to have met and gotten to know so many of you wonderful ladies.

    I hope 2012 is a year of more fabulous meetings.

    I'm fucking serious as a brain anyeurism when I say that I truly DO love you ladies!

    XOXO

    Mama C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something about the Rob-Jazz-Hands Elf in that video slays me! And I cannot watch the one that Douple Dippin made without both laughing and getting a little misty... Thanks again for that one, bb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww & Mama C we luuuurv you too! : )

    Definitely misty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothin' but love fot this!

    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, Y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, heavens! That second vid totally slayed me!

    Merry Christmas, Twitarded friends! I can't begin to tell you how glad I am to have found you - insane as we all are!

    Hugs from across the pond...

    Neets / CC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahahahahaha! I love the one Double_Dippen made. Teehee. It makes me squeel with laughter every time. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Late to the party as usual. Jib Jab cracks me up. And I LOVE that picture of bad doggie with the cushion!!!

    Love you all very much and hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The second video is amazing and perfect. I LOVE it. I can't help but smile every time! I love that Rob is the elf getting tied up in the garland. Too perfect. Great job Double Dippin!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing thanks for sharing this blog I become fan of your blogs now. This blog is so interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!