Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MORE Robert Pattinson Goodness From Cannes!

I'm sure that this deluge of RPatts-y goodness is going to dry up soon and then we'll be shit out of luck and in withdrawal until who-knows-when, but GAH! Here is yet MORE amazing stuff from Cannes in case you missed it or haven't looked at it in the last 72 hours - the Cosmopolis red carpet (with a tiny little bit of RC Cannesoodling post-screening - woot!).

I was going to post this over the weekend but I know most of you were off roasting weenies or doing whatever it is people who don't live in the U.S. do on Memorial Day weekend (roast weenies?).

I'm going to let these pics do the talking (I think they are all saying "HFS CAN YOU STAND THE HOTNESS?!" more or less...) but let me just say this -  

He's all growned up! 

 In fact, the Cosmopolis premiere in Cannes officially makes up for THIS...and then some.

Exhibit A...A...aaaahhhhhhh...

















FLOVE this - resplendent, exultant, glowing, exuberant, insert your face adjective here!


























Aw!


Here are some great pics taken by Caitlin Cronenberg - 















THIS SFM! 

Also, apparently he's quit smoking, which explains whatever it is he's sucking on here. I'm all for people quitting smoking, especially when they look this hot sucking on things other than cancer sticks.





And this red carpet interview concludes Twitarded's mostly-stolen-from-ROBsessed belated Cannes coverage (seriously, those ladies deserve a standing ovation and a vacation). You're welcome. Now back to our previously scheduled snarkiness...

15 comments:

  1. Oh Lord!!! It should be illegal for someone to be sofa king beautiful! Once again I'll say - I'd like to lick him all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* JUST FUCKING *SIGH*

    HE SO FUCKING HOT I THINK COULD POSSIBLY DIE FROM IT.

    (Oh and I just got really depressed when I look at the countdown... still 170 days until BD Pt 2. Why can't it be tomorrow?)

    Oh and one more thing.... CANNES ROB IS SO FUCKING MOUTH WATERING, DROOL ON MYSELF HOT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is truly lovely. Sigh. Cannes has been such a treat. Thanks for the recap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's about 12049798275 baquillion times more delicious than whatever that is in his pretty ole mouth. Speaking of...Loving that you picked out all of the good stickin-his-tongue-out pics. Honey, if you keep sticking your tongue out like that, I'm gonna sit on it. JS.

    I've been h00ring over the Cannes pics, and now the Portugal pics...And everything else that will kill time before SWATH on Friday (FRIDAY! WOOT!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah - Those black and whites just kill me. Ded. Rob just looked so healthy, happy and ridiculously hot at Cannes. The Robsession is back in full force :)

    Side note: Just watched KStew on MTV's Sneak Peak (via live stream) with Josh Horowitz. She looked so pretty & fresh, just like in Cannes. I feel like Cannes did something to them (Robsten)...or Cannes just got them at a really great time. Who knows. Anyways, Kristen told Josh she was so proud of Rob in Cosmopolis, said it was amazing. Squeeeee!

    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all know that Rob was a reluctant star. He even went so far as leaving his hair half shaved and denying our appreciation for his work, claiming it was Edward we loved, not him. All I have to say is thank Christ! He seems to be settling into himself finally, growing more comfortable in his own skin. Its the same with Kristen. It's amazing how they anchor each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to start my birthday.....Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday!!! And agree that these pics are not a bad start to the day (or any day) lol... : )

      Delete
  8. Merci beaucoup, Cannes!! (and Twitarded,ROBsessed,et al) it's been Rob overload and about damn time after the drought. Just when I start to think meh, I'm over it shit like this happens and it's back to the beginning!! 170 days to BD2...seriously?? GAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good freaking gawd! When I look at him I imagine my reaction is akin to a hormonal teenage boy....everything zings right to my nether region. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hubba hubba, thanks Sty. Saw Bel Ami last night (in Australia). Can't wait to see what you all think...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGAWD I CANNOT HANDLE IT.



    Seriously. Holy shit. Can he just LIVE at Cannes? EVERY SINGLE PHOTO is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pictures.

    I can't help but think in the pic where he is waving and Juliette is behind him, it looks like he is getting ready to slap her butt and she is sticking it out waiting for it. Or because her eyes are closed, that he just finished slapping her butt ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!