First up, I googled "Twilight is..."
- sexist [I'll admit that "feminist college-age STY" would be appalled]
- love on a knife edge in Forks [wtf?!? I think this was a riddle of some sort...]
- satanic [really?! yup - that's right: Stephenie is really a devil worshipper]
- poorly written [er...]
- retarded [Twitarded???]
- better than Harry Potter [not going there...]
Why does it look like the haters spend waaaay more time googling random Twilight stuff than the people who adore Twilight??? They are aimless... wandering... google is their only friend...
Next, I did "Edward Cullen is..."
- an abusive boyfriend
- a fag [ha! someone has seen "the tuck"]
- a stalker
- real [would that it were so!]
- so beautiful I creamed myself [JJ, have you been googling Edward again??]
- not real
- a douchebag
- how old
- a vampire [really?!? you don't say...]
...and "Bella Swan is..."
- a Mary Sue [I had to go look this up]
- Stephenie Meyer [see above - lol]
- an idiot
- a bad role model
- played by ["I live under a rock!"]
Hmm...How about Robert Pattinson??? "Robert Pattinson is..."
- a jerk
- a douche
- dating Kristen Stewart
- a virgin [ha!]
- dead [screech!]
- not hot
- a fag [my gay friends wish...]
- so hot
...and just to round things out, "Kristen Stewart is..."
Because I am a glutton for punishment, I also googled "Twilight fans are..."
- insane [er, maybe?]
- annoying [sometimes...]
- violent [only when they have to sit next to smelly people on the train]
- scary [fine, yes, we are. but mostly just to our S/Os and occasionally to RPatts...]
Did I mention I'm a TOTAL glutton for punishment? Perhaps also a tad narcissistic and/or vain? I decided to Google Twitarded is... cricket, cricket... Except this. It looks like Twitardia is going to have to be an off-the-grid militia. At least for a little while. Sorry. But after we off all the bad guys it'll totally be a Twilight utopia! Twitarded pinky-swear.