Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Night Funnies (aka HOLY SHIT it's my turn my post)!!

Okay, so I'm not going to bitch too much but work is still eating my soul. Remember the scene in Twilight where James gets Bella alone in the ballet studio the size of a fucking football field and tosses her around like a rag-doll and she just sort of bellows and moans and twitches in pain?

That's pretty much me at work. Bella, not James.

Oh look, my head is bleeding and my leg is broken. Just another visually dynamic day at the office...

Therefore, I need a good goddamn laugh, just like I did this day. That was the day you a) realized I wasn't actually funny or b) realized my sense of humor is fucking dumb. Or not. I'm not sure -- I don't even know my ass from my elbow anymore, except that shit doesn't come out of my elbow. Or my ass, I forget.

I'm going to stop now.

All I know I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who finds G.I. Joe PSA's fucking hysterical. This one is for you, you silly little bitches. You know who you are.



Last one there is a penis pump!!

Naturally, we have to have at least one Twilight-related vid and this one is courtesy of the lovely Toefunny. (Whose grammar doesn't suck. But mine might.)



A few of you mentioned that your go-to when you need to unwind and laugh a little are videos of cute critters and whatnot. Because I aim to please, I present to you... the talking cat. He's kind of an asshole. Then again, I don't even really like cats. I think they're aliens out to take over the world and it creeps me out when they stare at me like they're trying to figure out where to make the first incision when they dissect me.



And last but not least is a video I'm almost positive I've already posted here but am too much of a spazoid ditz to remember.

The Saxophone Man.



Please don't fucking kill me when you get this song stuck in your head for the next three days.

HAPPY FRIDAY, DOUCHENOZZLES!!

11 comments:

  1. LOL..Good times ..Love the G.I. Joe PSA's .. loved the dude with the sax..and the cat...and the commentary was hilarious.. I can't get over the amount of time I spend surfing the web..It's ridonkulous.. awesome post JJ .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was rolling on the floor with the Twilight grammar video. Then I started weeping for the future of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat and the sax humping! hahahaha! Sorry you had a shitty week JJ. Have a better weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, the saxophone guy... PMSL! I can just imagine him showing up at my office. Thanks for the laughs JJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the moral of the story is that we are ALL amused by 12yr old boy humor. Must be why we are all so fond of each other.

    JJ...thanks for the two thumbs up on my grammar. Although I may need to check with Officers ForksPimp and Lindsay Rae of the Grammar Police for confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Twilight bad grammar video. The guy with the dark hair is cute. I adore cats, so the talking cat one is great, too. You're right, Careless Whisper will be playing over and over in my head all day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was hilarious.. The Sax man..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. this one makes me almost pee my pants EVERY time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l8LXC7CCnI
    NONONONONONONONONONO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for giving me such a good laugh. Saxaphone Man is such a crack up. Have a great week J.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO funny, you just made my day, great videos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your post, its good to read as you have given good knowledge in it, which is very helpful.
    finpecia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!