Thursday, June 21, 2012

All The Pretty Things...

I love pretty things. Dresses, shoes, jewelry… whatever. If it’s pretty or unusual, I want it.

I totally blame my parents because they used to dress me up in my brother’s hand me downs when I was a kid and everyone would gush what adorable boys my parents had.

Anyway, I am always on the prowl for new and lovely things to wear and I usually try to share the wealth when I find something awesome. Because that's what blogging is about, right? Want to know what else blogging is about? Shamelessly promoting your amazing friends! So I was very excited when a good friend of mine announced her new online store, B Mila!


Not only does she have beautiful dresses, snappy blazers and stylish pants, the site is full of eclectic and unusual jewelry.

 It's reversible!!


 Also, it's reversible!

If I wore pants, I'd wear these.


 Must... have... this...

Even better, B Mila is a clothing store with a conscience:

(from here)
Our Philosophy
In line with being nice, we like to be nice to our environment. Most of our packaging and shipping materials are eco-friendly and made with between 28% - 50% post-consumer waste.


Also nice - we guarantee all items on this site are manufactured in a socially responsible environment. This means no child labor, fair wages, and support to the local communities where these unique items are crafted.


Some of our suppliers even save material scraps and outsource them to women in rural communities - a modern-day domestic system that allows women in need to earn extra income from home! These scraps, instead of being thrown out, are recycled and re-made into unique accessories that B Mila will be offering periodically in special collections. 

That means that it's your duty to buy something that will make you feel good and squishy inside, because you're helping. And you order now, you get an extra 20% off!

Even though it'll probably hurt my chances of winning, in celebration of their grand opening, B Mila is offering $100.00 gift certificate giveaway! See? Sometimes I'm not a total greedy little bird.

So go check it out! Shipping is free and if you have any questions at all they would be more than happy to help you.

And tell them Jenny Jerkface sent ya.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny - I kind of blame YOU for making me covet all pretty things! I never wore cute dresses before you came along - I should send you a bill (and it would be a whopper, believe you me).

    Love that dress, too! You would have to tie the bow for me (in the front, please!), since you are the only person I know who makes perfect bows.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore pretty things, I just can't afford pretty things. Hence, my compulsion to enter so many giveaways.

    B Mila is a great site, I just wish they had plus size options. But I will continue to lust over their stuff and dream and be content that I can wear the accessories they sell.

    Good luck with the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate dresses... but JJ has always made me look at them a little different now... like I might actually wear one. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!